We have different seasons and stages. Our future doesn’t have to look like where we’re at right now.Taylor Chambers
When we’re in the thick of recovery, it’s hard to see past the difficulties and imagine a bright future. It does get easier! Taylor Chambers says deciding what we want to do with our freedom is one way to find hope in the journey. We can start envisioning where we want to be so we have the motivation to keep working on recovery.
In this episode:
- There might be seasons where you go back to the basics or need a game plan to get through challenging times
- 3 ways people express life purpose: Personal growth, connection, and contribution
- How to know when you’re ready to move on to the next level
Disclaimer: The views expressed by guests do not necessarily represent our views. We offer this information in good faith, but we don’t make any representation that what you hear is accurate, reliable, or complete. Reach 10 and the Breaking the Silence podcast are not responsible or liable for your use of any information heard in this podcast.
Send us your anonymous stories, questions, and comments!
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a story we could share? What questions could we could answer on the podcast? This button takes you to an anonymous survey where you can submit those without sharing your name or email.
Subscribe to Breaking the Silence in your favorite podcast app and you’ll never miss an episode!
Reviews matter! Just click here, then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”.
- If you’re using iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.
- If you’re using the Apple Podcasts app,
- scroll down to Ratings & Reviews,
- tap on ‘Write a Review,’
- create a headline and write your review,
- tap the number of stars you want to give, and
- click ‘Send.’ You can edit your review after sending.
Reach 10 is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. You can help keep Breaking the Silence going by donating to support the podcast here.