You need to tap into your own integrity and what feels good and right to you, and then communicate that to whoever you’re dating or engaged to.Amanda louder
As a certified sex coach, Amanda Louder teaches clients all day about how to better their sexual health, and as a mom she has experience teaching her children about topics surrounding sex. Creed and Crishelle talk with her about how to start important conversations about sex with your partner, children, or other loved ones. They also discuss steps both married and single adults can take to prepare for and improve sexual relationships.
In this episode:
- Intimacy is about knowing your partner and opening up completely.
- Our bodies are inherently good. There is nothing about our bodies that is shameful.
- The six principles of sexual health
- Sexual agreements to make ahead of marriage
- Take care of yourself first and make sure you are in integrity with yourself.
- Be open with your partner about what is working or not working for you.
- Sex is a lot more than intercourse.
Amanda Louder is a Certified Life Coach who helps women from conservative Christian backgrounds love their sex life. She helps women embrace their sexuality to help them strengthen their relationship with themselves, their spouse, and God.
In addition to being a coach, Amanda has been married to her husband Kevin for 8 years. They have a blended family of 5 children ages 12-21 and live in Salt Lake City. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, watching her kids play sports, traveling, fishing, and camping.
To hear more from Amanda, you can visit her website AmandaLouder.com, You can find her on Instagram and Facebook @AmandaLouderCoaching or her podcast “Live From Love” where she talks about all things sex and marriage.
Podcast: Live From Love
Disclaimer: The views expressed by guests do not necessarily represent our views. We offer this information in good faith, but we don’t make any representation that what you hear is accurate, reliable, or complete. Reach 10 and the Breaking the Silence podcast are not responsible or liable for your use of any information heard in this podcast.
Send us your anonymous stories, questions, and comments!
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a story we could share? What questions could we could answer on the podcast? This button takes you to an anonymous survey where you can submit those without sharing your name or email.
Subscribe to Breaking the Silence in your favorite podcast app and you’ll never miss an episode!
Reviews matter! Just click here, then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”.
- If you’re using iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.
- If you’re using the Apple Podcasts app,
- scroll down to Ratings & Reviews,
- tap on ‘Write a Review,’
- create a headline and write your review,
- tap the number of stars you want to give, and
- click ‘Send.’ You can edit your review after sending.
Reach 10 is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. You can help keep Breaking the Silence going by donating to support the podcast here.