Accountability to me means holding myself to a higher standard when I mess up and being proactive rather than reactive.Zachary Andrews
Following through on commitments and holding yourself accountable to your partner is an important part of a trusting marriage. This week, Creed and Crishelle continue their conversation with Zachary and Rachel Andrews as they discuss what they’ve done to make and follow boundaries involving pornography and other topics in their relationship.
In this episode:
- Practicing good habits in all areas of your life can make for a happier marriage and aid in overcoming pornography.
- Establish accountability by creating a plan with your significant other to help make good decisions.
- Trust is a two-way commitment in a relationship.
Zachary and Rachel live in Henderson, NV with their two year old, Tris. Zachary is currently pursuing a career in law enforcement and Rachel is a freelance graphic designer. Zachary and Rachel are advocates of open, honest communication and have loved working with Reach 10, NCOSE, and Fortify within the anti-pornography movement for the past 5 years.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by guests do not necessarily represent our views. We offer this information in good faith, but we don’t make any representation that what you hear is accurate, reliable, or complete. Reach 10 and the Breaking the Silence podcast are not responsible or liable for your use of any information heard in this podcast.
Send us your anonymous stories, questions, and comments!
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a story we could share? What questions could we could answer on the podcast? This button takes you to an anonymous survey where you can submit those without sharing your name or email.
Subscribe to Breaking the Silence in your favorite podcast app and you’ll never miss an episode!
Reviews matter! Just click here, then click “Listen on Apple Podcasts”.
- If you’re using iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”.
- If you’re using the Apple Podcasts app,
- scroll down to Ratings & Reviews,
- tap on ‘Write a Review,’
- create a headline and write your review,
- tap the number of stars you want to give, and
- click ‘Send.’ You can edit your review after sending.
Reach 10 is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. You can help keep Breaking the Silence going by donating to support the podcast here.