Conversations about pornography take courage – so we’ve simplified the steps to help you whether you want to reach out for help or be a good friend to someone who needs some help.
Reach out if you struggle with pornography
- List all the people you could talk to
- Give them a chance to prepare
- Meet in person for the first real talk
- Ask for the help that you need
- Keep the relationship going
Respond well when someone tells you they struggle with pornography
- Listen with compassion
- Appreciate their courage and worth
- Recognize their challenge
- Ask about their goals
- Discuss how to help them
You can print out a copy of our Conversation Card for a reminder. These are wallet-sized cards to carry with you so you are ready to have a compassionate conversation any time.
If you would like to order printed cards to share with a group, please contact us.