Meet up with Reach 10 in Provo, UT!
Do you want to inspire people to talk more openly and compassionately about pornography problems?
Do you want to help people understand the impact that pornography has had on young adults and what they can do about it?
We welcome young adults to our Reach 10 meetings to discuss this issue and plan the messages we share. Come and connect with other young adults who care about creating change.
Does this sound like you?
- You believe pornography is harmful.
- You are passionate about changing the culture of shame, silence and fear surrounding pornography.
- You want to influence real change, connection with others who care, and learn to speak up.
- You are between the ages of 18 – 30. Young adult men and women, students and non-students, both singles and married couples are welcome.
- Meetings are once a month on a Saturday morning in Provo, UT.
You are welcome to just show up! If you would like more info about Reach 10, please contact us here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates of Meetings
Meetings are on Saturdays from 10:30 – 11:45 am.
January 12, 2019 – This will be at a different location so please email us for info at email@example.com.
February 9, 2019
March 9, 2019
April 13, 2019
May 11, 2019
Utah State Hospital – Owen P. Heninger Administration Building, 1300 East Center Street, Provo. (Please note – this is NOT the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center!) Go in the front doors and follow the Reach 10 signs directing you to classroom 21.
It’s super easy to find. Go east on Center street toward the mountains. Go straight all the way to the Owen P. Heninger administration building. There is plenty of free parking in the area.