Join our teaching team in Provo, UT!
Do you want to inspire people to talk more openly and compassionately about pornography problems? We can help you!
We meet once a month for training to teach a presentation. We have the outline and PowerPoint ready to go! Come and work with other young adults who care about creating change.
We help our team set up opportunities to teach in the community, churches, classes, events, and in small groups of friends and families.
Does this sound like you?
- You believe pornography is harmful.
- You are passionate about changing the culture of shame, silence and fear surrounding pornography.
- You want to become a powerful speaker and teacher on this issue.
- You are between the ages of 18 – 30. Young adult men and women, students and non-students, both singles and married couples are welcome.
- You are able to attend a meeting once a month on a Saturday morning in Provo, UT.
- You can dedicate a few hours a month to speaking and creating new opportunities to teach.
If you are interested in getting involved with the Reach 10 teaching team, you are welcome to come to the training meetings and bring a friend if you like! Please contact us for more information.
Dates of Meetings
Meetings are on Saturdays from 10:30 – 11:45 am.
September 22, 2018
October 20, 2018
November 10, 2018
December 8, 2018
January 12, 2019
February 9, 2019
March 9, 2019
April 13, 2019
May 11, 2019
Utah State Hospital – Classroom 21 in the Owen P. Heninger Administration Building, 1300 East Center Street, Provo. (Please note – this is NOT the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center!)
It’s super easy to find. Go east on Center street toward the mountains. Go straight all the way to the Owen P. Heninger administration building. There is plenty of free parking in the area. Go in the front doors and follow the Reach 10 signs directing you to classroom 21.